'Roanoke Roundhouse' at Bakewell

Tue May 30 10:24:31 EDT 2017

Hi Jimmy

Easiest way to find photos is to go on Flickr and enter 'Roanoke
Roundhouse'. Alternatively search Google images - I counted 10 on the first
page but I guess Google works differently for different people.

Thanks for the interest. I shall be revisiting Roanoke (in Virginia) in
August.

Regards

Bob Gellatly

  _____