future 611 trips ??

Sat Jun 3 22:38:41 EDT 2017

Harry:
The bridge I see on Google maps/earth has 150' +/- deck girder approaches
before/after the through truss. It's about a mile from golf course. Is that
it? I don't think that would be a problem for an A boiler overhang. Just
sayin.....
FYI, I really enjoyed being around the J the last few weeks! What a
machine! Many thanks for the combined effort of VMT, Roanoke Chapter, and
NS (and anyone else) for putting the trips together. Special thanks to NS
for letting the 67 year old (the J, not me!) run the countryside.
Charlie Long
Lynchburg