Moved

Tue Jun 27 13:26:39 EDT 2017

Mike,

Based on my reading of the Jefferson Post over the past several months as this project has been discussed http://www.jeffersonpost.com/news/7830/aldermen-discuss-budget-hear-caboose-update the current location in the gravel lot on the back (Depot) street will be the final location for the caboose. The committee from the Ashe County Historical Society which brought this project to life has plans to add access ramps, permanent power and other enhancements to the display.

[http://jeffersonpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/web1_alderman.jpg]<http://www.jeffersonpost.com/news/7830/aldermen-discuss-budget-hear-caboose-update>

The Jefferson Post | Aldermen discuss budget, hear caboose ...<http://www.jeffersonpost.com/news/7830/aldermen-discuss-budget-hear-caboose-update>
www.jeffersonpost.com
WEST JEFFERSON-Property owners won’t feel the squeeze on their wallets this year as the 2017-18 fiscal year budget for the town does not include a tax increase.

 R.D. Williams
Clewiston FL, formerly of Jefferson NC