Coal Hoppers

Fri Jun 30 02:15:54 EDT 2017

Jack

Depending on what time frame you are looking at, depends on car size, type and configuration. IF you can find a copy, Andrew Dow wrote the most comprehensive book ever on N&W coal cars. I t has been out of print for a decade or so, so you may have to hunt for a copy.

Regards
Russ

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5