Water Reservoir East of Iaeger

Fri Sep 8 14:27:53 EDT 2017

There was a water treatment facility adjacent to the water tanks at Wilmore.

I am guessing there was/is a pipe running from the dam to the water facilities
at Wilmore. I don't see anything in the archives database yet that proves that,
but that was the case for water supplies for several other railroad-created
reservoirs.

For example, Falls Mills Lake along VA Route 643 in Falls Mills was created
by the railroad for water supply purposes too. The drawing for that hasn't
been data-entered yet, but I remember seeing that drawing at a recently
work session.

Joe Shaw