Photo locations

Tue Sep 12 20:58:31 EDT 2017

Thank you Joe.

Great research and documentation. The only reason I could think to electrify
a portion of the CV main was that the wye was also electrified . . . as you
say to turn the electrics. I was trying to imagine some of the reasons that
electrics might have to be turned. I would think it was a rarity but often
enough that the RR invested in this small portion of catenary installation.
Pardon me if all this is spelled out in the two fairly recent CV books that
I've not purchased yet.

John Garner