Holidays

Thu Dec 21 09:34:27 EST 2017

I know it's a few days early (or late, for those of us in the Hanukkah crowd - I celebrate everything), but I wanted to take a moment to thank each of you for enriching my life, enhancing my knowledge, and improving my modeling through your postings in this groups.

With that in mind, I wish each of you a Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Yuletide, Winter Solstice,  and Festivus (for the rest of us)!

Happy Holidays and may the New Year bring you health, peace, happiness, and trains.

Brent