Abingdon coal wharf and engine house

Fri Jan 5 23:07:14 EST 2018

At some time after WWII the Abingdon terminal was closed and the train
operated out of Bristol.  If someone knows the date, I'd be very interested.
I believe a superheated W-2, the 771, was assigned to the Branch but after
the Abingdon engine terminal was closed and the trains operated over the
main line to Bristol, superheated class Ms were used, notably the 382, 429
and 495.  There may have been others.

EdKing