Fw: BRC Member Warren Middleton Passes Away

Thu Mar 22 06:37:56 EDT 2018

Sad news,
Updated info on BRC, NRHS and N&WHS member Warren Middleton. May the Lord be with you and your family,
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and
Lynchburg Rail Day 2018 Model Train Show Coordinator
744 Chinook Place
LyWnchburg, Virginia 24502-4908