ATTENTION NWHS MAILING LIST......Fw: A L&D historical "Goodie" or should I say "Goldie"

Sat May 12 21:35:49 EDT 2018

I THINK THIS L&D N&W MAGAZINE ARTICLE WOULD BE OF INTEREST TO NWHS MEMBERS.

PLEASE POST ON THE NWHS MAILING LIST.

THANKS,

NORRIS

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and

Lynchburg Rail Day 2018 Model Train Show Coordinator

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908