New member

Fri Jun 8 07:20:35 EDT 2018

Jeff all of your Questions about the sponsor membership is easy to answer. If you put all the information in the comments section of the commsariy . As far as a prompt mailing of the new member packet. As a rule they are usually mailed out on Tuesdays. If you have any questions please contact me at taylor at nwhs.org .Dean Taylor Vice President Norfolk and Western historical society

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 6/7/18  11:53 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NWHS LIST <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: New member
I have a person that I am going to sponsor for a new membership.
I will be paying his membership June 15th.
I have 3 questions.
1- Is there some place in the commissary where we can indicate this is a new sponsored member?
2- Can the society be sure to get there issue of the Arrow to them promptly?
3- Can we pay the dues but have their name and address in the checkout to be sure they get their membership and Arrow?
Jeff Wood