Awesome "Arrow" Arrived in my mailbox today!!

Tue Jun 12 13:04:00 EDT 2018

Greetings,

I'm excited to report that I received my April-May-June 2018 edition of "The Arrow" today! Congrats to Ken Miller for knocking it out of the park! Best issue ever! I'm already looking forward to the next issue! Also thanks to all that helped Ken make this happen. The N&WHS is back on course.

Best,

Norris

www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

Blue Ridge NRHS<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org/>
www.blueridgenrhs.org
Blue Ridge chapter of the National Railway Historical Society

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and

Lynchburg Rail Day 2018 Model Train Show Coordinator

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908

Cell: 434-851-0151