Forty years ago

Tue Jul 10 15:01:27 EDT 2018

Gee, Harry.  Wish I had known you then.  We could have had some great times in Cleveland then.

Frank:
The plane trip ended around 11:00 PM at Cleveland, but several of us were
directed to rent a car and drive to Brewster.  Incidentally, the quote of the
day was "it won't last but a day or two".  Two weeks later returning to Brewster
Yard from lunch, a striking agent on the Zanesville District stopped the car, looked
at me and stated that he understood N&W was letting me  return home.  "They're
allowing you to watch your mother and daddy get married."    It took an second
or two for it to sink in.  They're the best kind.            Harry Bundy