Thanks

Mon Jul 16 19:12:12 EDT 2018

Greetings from North Carolina,

  I wanted to extend gratitude to all of those that were present at the
archives this past weekend.  It was a combination archives work session and
archive building maintenance session.

  The archives volunteers were hard at like always.  I don't have a count on
how many documents were entered into the system but they were busy the
entire day.

  The building maintenance volunteers cleaned debris from the roof, cleared
a clogged downspout and removed two trees whose branches were hanging over
the roof and contributing to the debris.  The weeds on the East side of the
building were trimmed and the grass was mowed.  Ms. Kathleen refurbished and
re-stained a second hand desk that Ken Miller will utilize as his work
station.

  It was a productive day on many fronts and I, once again, extend gratitude
to all that donated their time and efforts.

Regards,

Todd Arnett

President, NWHS