Where is "Crockets"

Tue Jul 17 15:12:55 EDT 2018

My Dad's family is from what today are Wythe and Pulaski Counties in
Southwest Virginia going back prior to the French and Indian War.  I am a
decedent of the Lt John Crockett.  Crockett's' Cove and Crockett are 2
different locations in Wythe County.  Crockett is on the N&W/NS east of
Rural Retreat and would be the location Mike identified.  Crockett's Cove
is not on the railroad.  (My Crockett tie is by way of my Great Great
Grandmother Catherine Louisa Crockett and Great Great Grandfather Dr Issac
Anderson Temple Painter)

Crockett (Crockets)

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Crockett,+VA+24323/@36.8794182,-81.2806503,11.5z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x8851de766d7423f7:0x75f2bebf531570b7!8m2!3d36.8862308!4d-81.1920399

Crockett's Cove

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Crockett's+Cove+Rd,+Wytheville,+VA+24382/@37.0418163,-81.0503519,12z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x884e04ac4ae52061:0x5ff1bee68bd0d61b!8m2!3d37.0418163!4d-80.9803141

Ed Painter - Member #70 - from Narrows, VA living in Cohutta, GA