1948 CTC Peavine article

Sun Jul 22 22:04:43 EDT 2018

I know of the siding for the power station for the trolley line that ran through Perintown. I had tried to find it years ago but with no luck. David McNeil wrote several books on trolleys and the Cincinnati Georgetown & Portsmouth rail lines. The foundations are still very visible in the fall and winter months.
Perintown siding had grown to 6046 feet, but I do not know when it was removed. I was happy to see the photo of the east end of Perintown siding in the article.
Lots of great stuff out there and some times it just drops in your lap/laptop from unexpected sourses.

Jeff Wood