Depot location question

Thu Sep 13 11:45:15 EDT 2018

Appears to be the westbound Blackford Turn taking water at Richlands on
its way to Honaker. It would stop here later for water and coal on the
return trip to Bluefield. A side note (to Dean Taylor), I cited Mr.
Carlton Whitley ('48) as the source of an account of this run in a
and Mr. Robert Buckland ('39).

Grant Carpenter