The Norfolk & Western in West Virginia ~ 1881 - 1959

Thu Nov 1 07:05:42 EDT 2018

First, let me congratulate Alex on his newest book and I appreciate that he
advised of its availability on this list.

However, when I attempted to post to this list regarding some model train
locomotives I wanted to sell, I was informed by the Moderator that my ad
was too commercial.

So what are the rules?

Jim Brewer

Moderator’s Note:

Alex’s post was followed by a note that this book is available through the commissary.

This post was allowed, since it is of general interest, not an individual selling a one or two off item, this post was allowed.