New Announcement from Bowser

Fri Nov 2 12:40:09 EDT 2018

I will definitely be interested in a bunch especially different road numbers and/or unnumbered but lettered cars!Ray Russell Sr.

Todd
How many road numbers will be offered, or will the Society have a parrallel custom run to get additional road numbers anove and beyond what Bowser is offering?
Regards
Russ Goodwin
Oakwood, GA

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5