H2, H2a, and H3 hopper articles in Mainline Modeler

Sat Nov 3 15:12:20 EDT 2018

 I think I took care of this while watching the Clemson game this afternoon. I've attached a pdf of the articles I found looking through the index's published near the front of the magazines between March of 1980 and August of 2006. These were Articles on N&W Coal Trains, a Coal Wharf, and Hoppers. The Coal train articles were reprints from the Arrow which I have.
Thanks again,
Don Yelverton