Caboose

Sat Nov 17 23:52:26 EST 2018

Hey Mike: Maybe NS  did some 'heritage' caboose ?   Here is one currently
up here in Radford yard, with the Southern logo. It hangs around here quite
a bit.  I kinda hate to post it after your clear, sharp bright red caboose.
 I had a clear shot  from the parking lot on main street, so I snapped a
pic with the cell phone, on the way home from one of my favorite haunts
Saturday afternoon.  There was  another caboose connected to this one. It
was not 'fixed up'.
  All the SD40-2 's were idling the afternoon away on the 'crooked track'
behind the caboose.
[image: IMG_555013.png]
Have a good one,
r.ervine