Building Made of Coal in Bluefield, WVa

Thu Nov 29 15:49:03 EST 2018

Thanks folks for the replies and correcting my memory. I would say it
doesn't appear there was such a house in Bluefield. I don't recall vising
Williamson as a kid. But spent vast amount of time in Roanoke as both sets
of grandparents worked for the N&W and retired there ... maternal
grandfather worked in the GOB as an accountant and paternal grandfather at
Shaffer's Crossing as a mechanic. It must be Roanoke I am remembering. The
next time I am in Roanoke I'll need to go down to Shenandoah and 10th St to
take a look and see if it jogs my memory. I doubt so as that bridge build
seemed to change everything in the vicinity. Once again, thank you Mr
Miller, Mr. Nichols, and Mr Ervine.

Kevin Byrd
Chesterfield, VA