Bowser 55 Ton Fishbelly Hopper

Mon Dec 10 10:46:34 EST 2018

Greetings,

  The modeling committee recently concluded that the commissary should
acquire and sell these hoppers. Per their recommendation, I have placed an
order for the following:

50 units of un-numbered hoppers.  Each unit will have the reporting marks
(N&W) on each side and end.  Also the white lines above the reporting mark
and below the location of where the road number would reside on each car
side will be present.  These un-numbered cars are exclusive to N&WHS.

15 units each of road numbers 39540, 39602 and 39615.  These road numbers
are as listed on the Bowser website.
http://www.bowser-trains.com/new/55fish.html

Pricing:

Three packs of un-numbered cars that include decals for numbering  will be
$70.00 for members and $75.00 for non-members.  Our very own Ken Miller is
creating the decals so you can be sure the sizes and font are correct.

Individual cars with road numbers will be $22.00 each for members and $27.00
each for non-members.  Obviously I will have 2 un-numbered cars left over as
we will only have 16 three packs of the un-numbered cars.  The individual
price for these two cars will be as stated above.

Pre-Order:

These cars are due to arrive during the summer of 2019.  I will take
"pre-orders" starting today. If you wish to acquire any of these cars,
please contact me via email (arnett at nwhs.org) with your name, mailing
address, email address, phone number and quantities desired.  Do not send me
any payment information, we will handle that when the hoppers arrive.  Since
we do have limited quantities, pre-orders will be handled on a first come,
first served basis. We do expect these hoppers to sell quickly.  Thank you.

Regards,

Todd Arnett

President, NWHS

arnett at nwhs.org