VGN Date Nails - for Mr. Garner

Wed Dec 19 21:01:37 EST 2018

Much Obliged Baron Burnett for the tale and the photo.

If you’re like me I know those nails represent an lot of happy memories along the right-of-way in days of yore. The abandoned portion of the Radford Yard was a treasure trove for me.

Sounds like you’d better get to the RIP track soon.  :)

Preparing for high tide the next three days in Newport.

John Garner