External reducing valves

Tue Feb 12 23:30:36 EST 2019

On 2/12/2019 6:52 PM, NW Mailing List wrote:
> ...Because of this, Bob Pilcher sought a way to improve dependability
> and accessibility of these parts and while increasing power of the
> Mallet compound.

Bud,
     It is a shame that all of this information was not something that
was widely known forty seven years ago. If I had any inkling, I had
plenty of chances to talk to steam engineers before they retired and
were gone forever.

Be that as it may, I never had an engineer mention intercepting/reducing
valve problems in what talks we did have.

Jimmy Lisle