VGN #800 - Photos of Wreck

Sun Apr 7 12:21:08 EDT 2019

Stephen

Thanks for sharing the photos.?? I have seen some of these but had no
idea there were more.?? I note from the original posting are numbered 1
through 15.?? Any chance the other 5 survived.

I heard the story of the 800 many times from Yardmaster Carl Bowman and
others while working at South Yard.?? Carl was working and heard the
explosion all the way to the yard office in Roanoke.

Jim Blackstock