Railroad in U.K.

Tue Apr 23 15:39:15 EDT 2019

Thanks to Dave Phelps, Bob Gellatly, Rob Doorack, W.J. Powers and Brandon for the info on Railroad sites in the U.K.
Unfortunately I am pretty limited to the geographical locations I can get to this trip. I never have more than half a day not already scheduled. And, unfortunately again, Rob, I won't be in the U.K. in June for the steam ride. I will be there the first two weeks of May which means I will miss the annual convention for the N&WHS in Roanoke. Rats.
     The National Railway Museum in York will have to wait for my next trip but I can probably work the London Transportation Museum and the Museum of Liverpool at the Pier Head in this trip. And save the rest for the next trip when I can make the focus on steam engines. Thanks again.
Peter R. R. Getz
Rockwall, Texas