N&W 120Ton Wreck Crane and others...

Tue Apr 23 16:13:50 EDT 2019

Kevin

The crane you are in search of, if you will look at Google Maps, is near Union Street and Railroad Avenue SW.

You also mentioned earlier about visiting the Roanoke NRHS yard, but if you Google that, it will come up with an address of 501 Brandon Avenue. This is the location of a piece of property the Chapter purchased some years back in support of the Belt Line Project, and is a “hobo” camp for lack of a better term. There is nothing there to see. The Roanoke Chapter lot where equipment is stored will be given out at the convention.

Ken Miller