Q rail given at retirements

Thu Jun 20 11:12:29 EDT 2019

Abram

Very interesting.  I always thought the only rail that used cast chairs and wooden keys was "bullhead" rail that was symmetrical. This allowed it to be turned over after the top surface became too worn and needed to be replaced.

You are a great storehouse of information. Thank you fir the excellent pictures.

Sent from my digital telegraph key
Jim Stapleton