N&W coffee and peach cobbler

Fri Jul 19 07:39:13 EDT 2019

THANK YOU! ROGER

That is the recipe.

Stephen Rineair

Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 6:58 AM
To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org>
Subject: Re: N&W coffee and peach cobbler

I don't know about the peach cobbler recipe from past convention. However I did find a recipe in the N&W Magazine. The September 1947 issue on page 496 has an article named "Favorite Recipes of N&W Chefs". See attached scan from magazine.

- Roger Link

For those who haven’t tried the N&W coffee I “highly” recommend it.

Now, does the society still have the peach cobbler recipe that was used ion it’s passenger trains?

Jim Gillum had passed it out after he had it made for one of the society’s banquets years ago at a convention.

Stephen Rineair