Model Railroad Open House

Fri Aug 9 16:20:16 EDT 2019

Glenn F

Glenwood is west of Baltimore and just south of I-70 on MD-97.   There are many paths to follow from Cornwall, all are between 2 hours and 2:20.  I highly recommend the trip to Jim's layout.  Far more exciting than a hike on the old Cornwall ROW or a visit to The Hideaway in Mt Gretna for a sandwich and a beer.

Sent from my digital telegraph key
Jim Stapleton, 50 minutes west of Jim B in northernmost VA