Automatic train control - Shenandoah Division

Wed Aug 21 16:15:37 EDT 2019

I have the crew sheets from Shenandoah VA from December 31, 1950 extending to January 7, 1957. The final steam sheet has been lost. It lists J 606 on June 15, 1956 running as an “extra” with engineer R.P. Preddy and conductor A.R. St. Clair. I assume it was working in over the road shifter duties, running out remaining time on the locomotive.

Mason Cooper