N&W 1206 at the 1939-40 World's Fair

Mon Aug 26 13:55:08 EDT 2019

Dear Abram, thanks for the information and your observations.

Note that the green Greenbrier was "on loan" to the COHS for a summer a few
years ago, and I think it's been there about 6 years, because, according to
the information I've been given, after it got from Steamtown to Roanoke to
Clifton Forge, there are obstacles to getting it the few miles to White
Sulphur Springs.

Frank Bongiovanni