1960 NRHS convention questions

Wed Sep 18 10:28:58 EDT 2019

That is a wonderful photo, Mike (on several levels). Thanks for sharing jt.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile

To illustrate Bob’s mention of the trip over to Saltville here is my photo made that day of No. 11 with my wife, Maiddie
<SIX_6C473D64-C780-45B1-B2C7-0F64068D4CAF.jpg>
, adding a little interest. (She is a Saltville native.). I also have images of the convention train itself filled with happy passengers (in a gondola car as I remember).

Mike Pierry, Jr.