HACKING ISSUE?

Fri Sep 20 14:29:00 EDT 2019

Gents.  Still trying to sort out access but in the meantime one of older notes asked for advice/guidance on best ballast product for N&W mainline/branch/yard use.  In photos mostly seems kind of a "whitish" color with a few chunks of darker stone thrown in? Maybe coal dropped from the tender?  Any help appreciated. Can also send to my usual mail at edsvitil at gmail.com.  Trying to change address and all that but might have to wait until my daughter gets home from school.

Thanks.

Ed Svitil
Alpharetta GA
N&W Historical Society #0317