Hollins station - 1899

Sat Sep 28 10:22:09 EDT 2019

 I have attached a snip from page 250 of the N&W Auditor's Contract Ledger at the Archives regarding rental of a sleeping room above Hollins station. All photos of Hollins I have viewed do not show a upper level in the depot. Does such a photograph or drawing exist?

How many other N&W depots on the Shenandoah Division had accommodations for an agent or clerk to live in an upstairs room?

Best Autumn wishes,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com