N&W Coffee

Tue Oct 29 10:12:07 EDT 2019

Mr. Miller, I'm greatly looking forward to your book on N&W dining. I've always wondered why there was no book on the subject as popular as the N&W is. It will sale well I'm sure. In relation to dining cars and Pullman service in particular, I greatly enjoyed reading "Dining a la Pullman - History of Pullman Dining Car Service 1866-1968" that came out a few months ago. I was very happy to see that the N&W Commissary is selling N&W coffee, but wish they offered it whole bean like they do at phoebesnowco.com. The Commissary recently added some nice coffee mugs to their offerings which will pair well with the coffee!