Simpling Valve article

Mon Nov 11 08:04:22 EST 2019

Nathan,

Is it the NOV/DEC 2002 issue?

Arrow Index: http://www.nwhs.org/arrowdb/intro.php

NOV/DEC 2002 issue:

Cover Title:  Monkey Motion

Cover Subtitle:  Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Steam Locomotive Valve Gear

http://www.nwhs.org/arrowdb/issueList.php?issue_id=16

Phil Miller

Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 11:11 AM
To: NWHS
Subject: Simpling Valve article

Howdy Gang,

Several years ago I rear a wonderful article in the Arrow by Mr. Jimmy Lisle that was about the Simpling Valve (I think that's the name of it) on a Y class locomotive. I'd like to read it again. However I've moved like 6 times in the last 5 years and have no clue what has happened to my older Arrows. Could someone possibly tell me which issue it was in so I can order the correct volume of back issues?

Also Jimmy Lisle. I have lost your email. Could you send me an email off list at trainman51 at gmail.com so that I have it.

Thanks for the help,

73,

Nathan Simmons

--Currently lost in the fog in nowhere Nebraska.