Fw: A N&W Class J611 Christmas photo by Steve Hutchison

Sun Nov 24 10:41:11 EST 2019

Merry Christmas! Railroad photographer Steve Hutchison sent me this awesome nighttime photo to share with you and your N&W Class J 611 friends! From the NCTM in Spencer, North Carolina Santa Claus and his helpers wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!! Thanks Steve for this beautiful photo! Christmas and trains will always go together.
Happy Thanksgiving too!
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners
Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908