Fw: WOW! Trainshows extravagansa in Ohio.

Wed Dec 4 11:45:49 EST 2019

Check out http://www.cleveshows.com/ for various train shows and even military shows in the coming months. This is the first time that I have known of this website. Sure would be nice if all of the states had their train show info combined this way! Anyone that has info like this regarding upcoming train shows is asked to let me know so I can help get the word out. I’ll check and see if there’s a similar site in Virginia and it’s surrounding states. Thanks Lee for sending this info to me to share. I’m sure that there is still a large number of NWHS members in this part of the country.
Happy Holidays!
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners
Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908