Last steam runs

Sat Dec 14 09:35:49 EST 2019

Gordon,

I have that complete listing of steam dispatchments by engine terminal.  Louis Newton says that the listing for Clare (Cincinnati) appears to be wrong.  He was at Clare when diesels took over the Cincinnati line and he says that the information about the month and number of last dispatchments is not correct.  I have tried to find who did the tabulation and the source but that now is lost.  All other terminals otherwise appears to be correct from other corroborating information.

Bud Jeffries