Fw: CSX Train derailment in Cincinnati involves about 20 cars going off the tracks

Sun Dec 22 22:11:59 EST 2019

WOW! CSX has not had a good weekend! My mother used to tell me that things happened in groups of three.
My question back to her was when did you start counting? Hard to figure out where one was or two or three for that matter. LOL!
Safety First!
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners
Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908
Train derailment in Cincinnati involves about 20 cars going off the tracks

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/22/us/cincinnati-train-derailment-trnd/index.html