Triple-Header steam on trestle

Mon Jan 6 09:00:05 EST 2020

No, this is the famed triple header from the 1957 NRHS convention led by 475 crossing the Virginian at Merrimac on its way from Blacksburg back to Christiansburg and eventually Roanoke. Pure excursion photo. Many, many photos of this trip exist as there was a photo run just east of this location.

Ken Miller