Pittsburgh Division road crossings

Tue Jan 28 10:20:45 EST 2020

     We were lucky at the Huron, OH docks. Our old W&LE tracks ducked under the Lake Shore mains. We had one of the yard crew drive to the one highway crossing of River Road and flag it so we could shove blind to fill the "fast plant"
WJP:Since you were one of Beltz's boys, did you ever flag the Navarre road crossing onthe asylum lead ?  Now that was a thriller.                                                                      Harry Bundy