Reminder! Candidates for Director Positions

Tue Jan 28 17:17:28 EST 2020

All,

  Our 2020 convention in Cleveland will conclude the three year term for
three of our Directors.  Hence, candidates for these elected positions are
being accepted.  As I am not seeking any position in 2020, by nomination or
election, I was designated as the Election Committee Chairman at our
previous Board of Directors meeting in the Fall of 2019.

  This message is to call upon any member in good standing  to self nominate
for one of three positions. If you wish to seek a position on the Board of
Directors, please contact me at arnett at nwhs.org and I will send you (via
email) the questionnaire/application.  The deadline for nominations is
February 15, 2020 as we have to publish your application as part of the
voting process.

  You may also contact me with any questions at the stated address.  Many
thanks!

Regards,

Todd Arnett

President, NWHS