Fw: [serails] East Broad Top sold, plans full operations by 2021

Fri Feb 14 16:00:59 EST 2020

The BEST news ever!!! One of my favorite railroads is going to be open again for tourists! I’m not going to spoil this story by telling you who was one of the men that came to the rescue. I will let you read that news in this announcement! It won’t surprise anyone that loves railroad history! Thanks to Ed Fielding for making my Valentines Day so special! Thanks to those that stepped up and saved the EBT!
All aboard!
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners
Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908