Local mining photograph (suspected)

Mon Mar 9 14:15:42 EDT 2020

Great photo Stephen. Thanks for sharing.

Hard work and primitive tools!!! Pretty integrated work force. Excellent view to explain the use of tunnels. Looks like there may be one at the top of the photo also. How’d you like to duck fifty times a day pushing a heavy wheel barrow through those cramped tunnels? Wow!

Pls keep up the research,  John Garner