Fw: March 2020 Blue Ridge Dispatcher Newsletter ... WITH NEWSLETTER THIS TIME!

Tue Mar 10 12:47:10 EDT 2020

Enjoy our March 2020 BRD newsletter! I hope you can attend this Wednesday’s presentation by our V.P. Gale McKinley. Guests are always welcome!
All aboard!
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners
BRC, NRHS Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908