Where is the N&W stuff for sale email or Link?

Fri Mar 20 13:35:16 EDT 2020

Mark,
I've only known you through these pages but I'm sorry about having bad financial conditions and having to sell your collection. I know that hurts from personal experience.
I think folks are sort of intimidated by the new N&W sales list and afraid to post for fear of getting chewed out.
There are other ways to sell that would reach larger audiences like ebay. While they seem to kill one on an auction when they add all their fees plus state sales tax, shipping and then adding PayPal fees it reaches the most people and can often move things for you. I only have had about a 50% sales rate there.
The IO Groups have several places where I have had pretty good luck selling things.
HOswap at groups.io | Topics

|  |
HOswap at groups.io | Topics

Very high sell rate here and it's free.
BrassCollectors at groups.io | Topics

|  |
BrassCollectors at groups.io | Topics

Also good but only for brass.
RRBooks at groups.io | Topics

|  |
RRBooks at groups.io | Topics

Very good if you need to sell any books, magazines or paper stuff.
The various IO Groups dedicated to particular railroads or areas/locales are good places too.
 On yahoo there are still some groups doing well. You could try here:

Note that many of these groups require a person to be a member. Membership is a simple formality of sending an email request and acknowledging their reply with another email.
Best of luck with this and other things and I hope you have good luck selling your collection.
If you have a list or lists I would be interested in receiving them.
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works

 I need to liquidate my model RR stuff since I was layed off from my NASA job after 14 years.  I model 1920’s through 1940.  Most repainted, re-lettered items say Norfolk & Western. NOT Norfolk And Western.

Mark LindseyStuck in the 1930’s