Virginian Crazies 2020

Sun Apr 26 20:22:53 EDT 2020

I know it’s not high on a list of our concerns right now, but I thought I’d
pass this on.  We’re still planning on the 2020 edition of Virginian
Crazies at Mullens/Twin Falls in late September.  Since the only real
reservations we’ve made are at the lodge, this can be a mid September final
decision.  Obviously the various stay-at-home edicts, including the states
we have to go through to get to Mullens,  the reopening of the WV State
lodges, and, big picture, the state of the virus in the country will be
factors in whether or not we can go ahead.  But at least we’re still
planning to go ahead.  Of course we’ll keep this list posted.  I know some
of us are looking forward to that weekend if we’re past this crisis.

And we do recognize that our railfanning is minor compared to the big
picture, and we do have our populace in our thoughts and prayers.

Frank Bongiovanni